We Respect the Privacy of Everyone who Enters this Website
Who is Collecting Your Personal Data
How We Collect Your Personal Data
In general, we collect your Personal Data if and when you wish to interact with us. This could include the submission of an online enquiry through this website and/or apps.
Why we share Your Personal Data
Why we share Your Personal Data
Personal Data from this website or our apps is gathered as follows:
(1) indirectly, i.e., certain website data about you, such as domain name, IP address, browser type and page views, mobile device ID and type, and geolocation which is collected through our website’s or our apps’ technology to provide certain functionality to you, to remember you when you return, to customise our website to your preferences and manage content, and compile statistics about website usage; and
(2) directly, when (a) you voluntarily submit Personal Data such as, first and last name(s), address(es), email address(es), phone number(s), birthdate, marital status, number of children and their ages, social network, preference data, or survey answers/opinions, in connection with various marketing and promotional activities, surveys or contests conducted on our website or through apps; (b) when you register to become a user of our website or apps, we will collect the password and security question/answer; and (c) when you submit your CV for vacancies through this website. When we collect this type of Personal Data, we will inform you as to why we are asking for data and how this data will be processed either in this Policy or separately at the point at which the Personal Data is collected, if not provided for in this Policy.
How We Use Your Personal Data
- Provide our products and services or implement the arrangements/transactions you request;
- Improve and develop our products and services;
- Personalise our products and services to make tailored suggestions;
- Send promotional material and present you with relevant offers;
- Keep you posted on any updates regarding our products, services, and upcoming
- We may also use your Personal Data to operate our business, which includes, but is not limited to, analysing/developing our performance and meeting our legal obligations.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Third Party Links and Services
Please note that we do not monitor, control, or endorse the privacy practices of any third-parties. We encourage you to familiarise yourselves with the privacy practices of every website you visit or third-party service provider that you deal with.
Personal Data Retention Period
The period for which we retain your Personal Data that is necessary for compliance and legal enforcement purposes varies and depends on the nature of our legal obligations.
To the extent we have collected your Personal Data for purposes of provision of products, services, customer management, and customization of content, we keep your Personal Data for as long as necessary for the provision of our products and services and in compliance with the applicable legislation.
We reserve the right to use automated decision-making, such as profiling, if deemed necessary to provide products and services to you, with your written, express consent, and provided that appropriate measures have been taken to safeguard your rights.
Personal Data Disclosure
Personal Data Concerning Minors
Your Rights under GDPR
GDPR grants specific rights, which may be exercised subject to statutory exceptions. These rights may be limited, for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal Personal Data about another person, or if you ask us to delete Personal Data which we are required by law to retain or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. To exercise any of your rights, you can file a request through our website.
Right to withdraw consent
Wherever we rely on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time you choose by contacting us through our website. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the collection and processing of your Personal Data based on your consent up until the moment where you withdraw your consent.
Right to access and rectify your Personal Data
You have the right to access, review, and rectify your Personal Data. You may be entitled to ask us for a copy of your Personal Data, to review or correct it if you wish to rectify any Personal Data like your name, email address, password(s) and/or any other preferences, you can easily do so by contacting us through our website.
Right to be forgotten
Right to restriction of processing
Under certain circumstances described in GDPR, you may ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data. For instance, this is the case when the accuracy of your Personal Data is contested. In such event, we will restrict the processing until we can verify the accuracy of your Personal Data.
Right to object to processing
You may object to the processing of your Personal Data, including where your Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
Right to data portability
In case that you have provided your Personal Data directly to us and where the processing is carried out by automated means and based on your consent or the performance of a contract between you and us, you have the right to receive the Personal Data processed about yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transfer this data to another service provider.
Cookies are small text files or pieces of software code that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site or app (“Cookies”). Information collected through Cookies includes the date and time of visits and how you are using this website.
First-party cookies are cookies set by the website you’re visiting and only that website can read them. In addition, a website might potentially use external services, which also set their own cookies, known as third-party cookies.
Persistent cookies are cookies saved on your computer and that are not deleted automatically when you quit your browser, whilst session cookies are deleted when you quit your browser.
Every time you visit our website, you will be prompted to accept Cookies or make changes to your Cookies preferences.
You can consent to, or block the use of, specific Cookies by activating the relevant settings in your browser.
What happens when you do not Consent to Cookies and/or you Block Cookies?
In order to be able to use some parts of this website, it is required to consent to Cookies. If you choose to withhold consent or block Cookies, some contents of this website may not function properly, and you may not be able to access all or part of the website.
We understand you enjoy sharing the great content we have on our website. Please bear in mind that social networking sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter, might send Cookies. The settings of these third-party Cookies are not subject to our control and therefore we suggest that you check the third-party websites for more information about their Cookies and how you can manage them.
Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
For any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us through our website.
WE ARE OPEN
Monday to Sunday
12:00 to 21:00
Neo Plaza, Grigori Afxentiou 135, Kokkinotrimithia 2660